Description and Purpose
Cookies are files that the website or the application that a user uses installs in his browser or on his device during the tour of the pages or by the application, and serve to store information about the visit. Like most websites, web portals must:
- Ensure that web pages can work correctly.
- Ensure that web pages can work correctly.
- Store the preferences, such as the selected language or the font size.
- Know the navigation experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as the pages that have been visited or the length of time the connection lasted.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer / device and do not provide references that allow knowing personal data. At all times, the user can access the configuration of your browser to modify and / or block the installation of Cookies sent by the websites of www.cgdeideas.com. Users who complete the registration process or have logged in with their access data can access personalized services tailored to their preferences according to the personal information provided at the time of registration and stored in the cookie of your browser.
Google Analytics stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google. Google Analytics cookies are stored in servers located in the United States and agree not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires to that effect. According to Google, it does not save your IP address.
Google Inc. is a company adhering to “Privacy Shiels” (privacy shield) that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection according to European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard through the following link:
If you wish, you can use the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on, through which instructions analytic cookies for this service can be rejected in all browsers. You can consult more information about it in the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlppage/gaoptout
- From a technical point of view, they allow websites to work more agile and adapted to the preferences of users, such as storing the language, the currency of the country or detecting the access device.
- They establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyber attacks against the website or its users.
- They allow the g managers of the media to know statistical data collected in Cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
- They serve to optimize the advertising that is shown to users, offering the one that best suits their interests.
Types of Cookies
|ACCORDING TO THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES THEM||Own cookies||Are those that are collected by the editor to provide the service requested by the user.|
|Third party cookies||Those that are collected and managed by a third party, these can not be considered own.|
|ACCORDING TO THE TIME LIMIT THAT THEY STAY ACTIVATED||Session Cookies||Collect data while the user is browsing the network in order to provide the requested service.|
|Persistent cookies||Are stored in the terminal and the information obtained will be used by the person responsible for the cookie in order to provide the requested service.|
|ACCORDING TO ITS PURPOSE||Technical cookies||These are the necessary ones for the correct navigation through the web.|
|Personalization cookies||Allow the user the characteristics (language) for browsing the website|
|Analysis cookies||They allow the provider analysis related to the navigation performed by the user, in order to track the use of the website, as well as statistics of the most visited content, number of visitors, etc.|
|Advertising cookies||Allow the editor to include advertising spaces on the web, according to the content of the website itself.|
|Behavioral advertising cookies||Allow the editor to include advertising space on the web page according to the information obtained through the user’s browsing habits.|
Cookies used on our website
In accordance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), COMPAÑIA GENERAL DE IDEAS, SL informs of the cookies used in our Web:
- _ga: Purpose: Google Analytics cookie that enables the unique visit control function. The first time a user enters the website through a browser, this cookie will be installed. When this user re-enters the web with the same browser, the cookie will consider that it is the same user. Only in the event that the user changes the browser, another user / Owner will be considered: Own / Expiration: 2 years
- _gat: Purpose: cookie that is associated with Google Analytics. It is used to limit the speed of the request – the limitation of data collection in high traffic sites / Owner: Own / Expiration: 1 day.
- _gid: Purpose: cookie that is associated with Google Analytics. It is used to distinguish users / Owner: Own / Expiration: 1 day.
- SAPISID: Purpose: Analytics / Owner: Google / Expiration: 2 years
- SID: Purpose: Analytics / Owner: Google / Expiration: 2 years
- SIDCC: Purpose: Analytics / Owner: Google / Expiration: 1 year
- SSID: Purpose: Analytics / Owner: Google / Expiration: 2 years
- APISID: Purpose: Analytics / Owner: Google / Expiration: 2 years
- HSID: Purpose: Analytics / Owner: Google / Expiration: 2 years
- collect: Purpose: Analytics / Owner: Google / Expiration: Session
- yt-player-headers-readable: Purpose: Analytics / Owner: YouTube / Expiration: Persistent
- NID: These cookies are used by Google to store the preferences of the user / Owner: Google / Expiration: 6 months.
- ANID: Purpose: Advertising / Owner: Google / Expiration: 1 month
- IDE: Used by Google DoubleClick to record and report on user actions on the website after viewing or clicking on one of the advertiser’s advertisements for the purpose of measuring the effectiveness of an advertisement and presenting specific advertisements for the user. / Owner: doubleclick.net / Expiration: 1 year
- __Secure-3PAPISID; Purpose: Advertising / Owner: Google / Expiration: 2 years
- __Secure-3PSID: Purpose: Advertising / Owner: Google / Expiration: 2 years
- __Secure-3PSIDCC: Purpose: Advertising / Owner: Google / Expiration: 1 year
- YSC: Purpose: Registers a unique identification to keep statistics of which YouTube videos the user has seen / Owner: YouTube / Expiration: Session
- VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE: Purpose: Try to calculate the user’s bandwidth on pages with integrated YouTube videos / Owner: YouTube / Expiration: Session
- yt-remote-cast-installed: Purpose: Registers the user’s video player preferences when watching embedded YouTube videos / Owner: YouTube / Expiration: Session
- yt-remote-connected-devices: Registers the user’s video player preferences when watching embedded YouTube videos / Owner: YouTube / Expiration: Persistent
- yt-remote-device-id: Registers the user’s video player preferences when watching embedded YouTube videos / Owner: YouTube / Expiration: Persistent
- yt-remote-fast-check-period: Registers the user’s video player preferences when watching embedded YouTube videos / Owner: YouTube / Expiration: Session
- yt-remote-session-app: Registers the user’s video player preferences when viewing embedded YouTube videos / Owner: YouTube / Expiration: Session
- yt-remote-session-name: Registers the user’s video player preferences when viewing embedded YouTube videos / Owner: YouTube / Expiration: Session
- test_cookie: Used to check if the user’s browser supports cookies / Owner: dubleclick.net/ Expiration: 1 day
- SEARCH_SAMESITE: Purpose: Security / Owner: Google / Expiration: 6 months
- viewed_cookie_policy: Cookies for internal use necessary for the operation of the display of the cookies policy of the web / Owner: Own / Expiration: 1 month
- wordpress_logged_in: Purpose: Technical / Owner: Own / Expiration: Session
- wordpress_test_cookie: Purpose: Technical, it is used for the WordPress content manager to check if the browser has cookies activated / Owner: Own / Expiration: Session
- wp-settings-time-1: Purpose: Technical, used by WordPress to customize the user interface / Owner: Own / Expiration: 6 months
- wp-settings-1: Purpose: Technical, to keep the user settings in wp-admin / Owner: Own / Expiration: 6 months
How are cookies disabled in browsers?
Since Cookies are not or are necessary for the use of this Website, they can be blocked or disabled by activating the browser settings, which allows the rejection of the installation of all or some of the cookies. The majority of browsers allow to detect the presence of Cookies or automatically reject them. If they are rejected, the Website may continue to be used, although the use of some of their services may be limited and therefore the experience will be less satisfactory.
Next, the links of the main browsers and devices are indicated so that you can have all the information to consult how to manage the cookies in each browser.
Versión 5: http://support.microsoft.comm/ /kb/196955/es
Versión 6: http://support.microsoft.comm/ /kb/283185/es
Versión 7 y 8: http://windows.microsoftt.com/es-ES/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Versión 9: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows7/How-to-manage-cookies-in-Internet-Explorer-99
For additional information on how to configure detailed Cookies by provider or manage preferences, you can visit the portal Your Online Choices.